04/08/20229:00 AM - CST
The Psychology of Success: Wellness Principles for Personal and Professional Prosperity
Date: April 8, 2022
Time: 9:00 - 11:00 a.m. (Central)
Professional development workshops are sponsored by a partnership between the Community Mental Health Board of Oak Park Township, Riveredge Hospital, and Streamwood Behavioral Healthcare System.
Presenter: Joyce Marter, LCPC, Build Your Mental Wealth
Joyce Marter is a licensed psychotherapist, entrepreneur, national public speaker, and a mental health thought leader. She is the founder of Urban Balance (a national outpatient mental health company) and the author of The Financial Mindset Fix: A Mental Fitness Program for an Abundant Life.
Overview: In this innovative workshop, participants will learn multiple life skills to facilitate mental health, healthy relationships and wellness. The presenter will share powerful case presentations from over 20 years of practice. Participants will engage in interactive exercises and discussion using case examples and will leave with resources. The presenter has facilitated this training for the American Counseling Association, many of the state counseling branches, and several Fortune 500 Companies.
- Learn how to teach clients about mindfulness practices including meditation, deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation, healthy detachment and more. Participants will learn about the positive effects of these practices on mental and physical health.
- Learn how to teach clients CBT practices to facilitate positive psychology using the power of intention, gratitude, positive visualization, affirmations and other tools to welcome personal and professional prosperity.
- Participants will develop a wellness plan and leave with resources to help their clients building the skills learned in the workshop.
Registration Fee: $10 (payment must be made online at time of registration)
Cancellation/Refund Policy: The registration fee is non-refundable. The registration fee is non-refundable. Individuals who paid for but missed the workshop can use their payment as a credit towards a future Rise ‘N’ Learn, Lunch ‘N’ Learn or IDD Provider Networking Group sponsored by the Community Mental Health Board of Oak Park Township, Riveredge Hospital and Streamwood Behavioral Healthcare System.
Format: You will receive a link to the Zoom webinar with instructions 24 hours prior to the training, if your registration fee has been paid. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com so please be sure to add these email addresses to your safe/white list or check your Junk/Spam folder if you cannot find the email in your inbox. This link includes Zoom registration, which assists with tracking attendance for the training. Once the Zoom registration is complete, you will receive an email from Zoom with a link to enter the session.
Continuing Education Credits: 2.0 CEU’s available for LCSW, LCPC, LSW, LPC, and QIDP
- Riveredge Hospital is a Social Work CEU Sponsor with IDFPR under license #159000731. The following Illinois credentials are eligible for CEUs under this license: LSW, LCSW, LPC, and LCPC.
- Providers with other credentials (i.e. QIDP) are encouraged to provide presentation information to their credential authority to consider credit for attendance.
- Attendees need to participate in at least 75% of the webinar to receive CEU credit.
Following the event, attendees will receive an email with a link to the online evaluation to complete. Evaluations open within two (2) business days post-event and remain open for seven (7) days. All attendees MUST complete the online evaluation in order to receive a CEU certificate, no exceptions. Once the evaluation response window closes, CEU certificates will be emailed. This process takes approximately 2 weeks following the event.
No recent news