IPHA is a proud sponsor of the 2018 Komen Springfield Race for the Cure!
It's one thing to wear pink ribbons and talk about supporting a cause. It's another to do something about it. That's why we have decided for the 5th year in a row to show that we are More Than Pink™ by racing for the cure and raising funds in support of Komen's vision of a world without breast cancer.
Join us to show that you too are More Than Pink™!
2018 Komen Springfield Race for the Cure
Saturday, May 19, 2018
Schedule of Activities
• 5:00 p.m. Activities Begin, On-site Registration, Kids Corner
• 5:45 p.m. Opening Ceremony
• 6:15 p.m. Survivors Convene in Survivor Area for Procession
• 6:30 p.m. Survivor Group Photo with Mr. Lincoln
• 6:35 p.m. Aerobic Warmup
• 7:00 p.m. Competitive/Timed Run
• 7:02 p.m. 5K Family Run/Walk
• 7:10 p.m. One Mile Family Walk
• 8:30 p.m. Awards Ceremony
• 8:45 p.m. Pink Fireworks over Capitol