May 30, 2019 | 9:00AM - 10:30 AM (CT)- Complimentary & Open to all
Pre-Diabetes and Diabetes Management Webinar
The Midwest Business Group on Health (MBGH), in collaboration with the Illinois Department of Public Health, invites employers and health care stakeholders to join a webinar to learn about no-cost resources and education opportunities available on pre-diabetes and diabetes management to support workplace efforts, including this free resource, the Diabetes Management in the Workplace Toolkit.
During the webinar, we will hear from MBGH member, The Boeing Company, who will provide a first-hand perspective from Tara Sherman, Well Being Strategy Leader, on the impact their Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP) has had on reducing the risk of type 2 diabetes with their workforce through an evidence-based lifestyle change program.
The Webinar will focus on steps an employer can take to:
- Better understand diabetes risk within your covered population
- Learn effective pre-diabetes and diabetes management strategies
- Update benefit plan design to proactively impact coverage and treatment compliance
- Develop communication campaigns to inform and engage employees
- Evaluate and measure the impact of your diabetes interventions