The Illinois Children's Healthcare Foundation and Delta Dental of Illinois Foundation recently shared a new $3 million funding opportunity focused on the damage COVID-19 has done to the children’s oral health infrastructure. For months, only emergency oral health services could be provided. As a result, children could not access critical routine care, and this limited ability to provide services has financially harmed the providers.
Additionally, in order to safely provide children’s oral health services going forward clinics must be modified, and their procedures changed – all of which imposes a significant financial burden on our safety net oral health providers. We are hopeful this funding opportunity will assist in overcoming some of these challenges.
In addition to the new oral health RFP, listed below are additional funding opportunities and resources:
- New: ILCHF/DDILF COVID-19 Children's Oral Health Initiative (Due 7/31)
- New: Delta Dental of Illinois Foundation Seeks
Applications for Community Grants (Due 8/3)
- AAP Offers New 'Pediatric Mental Health Minute Series'
- Free PPP Loan Forgiveness Training for Non-Profits
- Forefront COVID-19 Resources