Practical PPE supplies to combat the spread of COVID-19
Getting vaccinated is an important step in returning to more social and public aspects of daily life, but it’s not the only tool in preventing the spread of COVID-19. Continuing to wear masks and regularly use sanitizer are also vital. Provide quality non-medical masks and pocket-sized 1 oz. hand sanitizer to visitors and administrative staff. These useful products are available directly from our Web site -- take a look today!
3-ply Non-Medical Disposable Masks (PPE0001)
- 3 layers, non-woven, melt-blown.
- Intended for general distribution, not to be used in a healthcare environment.
Available in cases of 1,000. Approx. Weight: 18 lbs. per case.
KN95 Face Mask (CBCD1656)
- Five-ply germ and virus protection, UL tested at 95 percent filtration.
- Flexible nose guard and elastic ear loops provide a comfortable and secure fit.
- Ideal for general distribution, not intended for a healthcare environment.
Available in packages of 10 masks (there is a 15-package minimum order quantity for this product). Approx. Weight: 0.3 lbs. per package.
Sanitize Often Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer (CBC1649)
Help fight germs and stop them from spreading.
- Citrus scented antibacterial gel provides a direct reminder that keeping hands clean can help prevent sickness.
- Container's compact size makes it a great option for people to have on hand wherever they go!
62% alcohol sanitizes, and aloe and vitamin E beads moisturize skin. 1 oz. Meets FDA standards. 1-1/2"W x 2-3/4"H x 7/8"D.
- Ordering online is easy -- pricing and discounts are automatically calculated for you.
- If your organization requires a purchase order, please contact us at Sales@channingbete.com for assistance.
More ordering options:
Call (800) 477-4776, fax (815) 632-6906, or e-mail your reply to this message (please include your name, title, business name and address, and phone number).
When calling, faxing, or replying to this message, please use cust. no. C-000060907 and key code H00555 to help us track your order.