Watch the webinar: https://ipha.adobeconnect.com/pnlg00uhg01j/
Presentation Slides: PowerPoint PDF 6.18.2020
The IPHA HIV Third-Party Billing Grant invites you to attend the “Helpful Tools to Keep Healthcare Clients on Track with Preventive Vaccines During and After a Pandemic” webinar.
- The importance of immunization platforms, including HPV and other preventive vaccines, for adolescents and other populations.
- How to recognize and create a plan to close immunization care gaps that may have occurred as a result of COVID-19.
- Free, unbranded resources to notify and activate patients who may have missed a CDC-recommended vaccine (pediatric, immunocompromised, older adults).
- The importance of third-party billing for vaccinations to extend the ability to offer an array of preventive vaccines.
Webinar Presenter: Stephanie White, Account Manager, Pfizer Inc.
- Career at Pfizer: Stephanie has been with Pfizer for 20 years. Her role entails supporting large medical systems, State Departments of Health, payers, physician buying groups, immunization coalitions and other medical organizations across Missouri and Illinois in achieving their immunization goals across the lifespan.
- Education: Stephanie graduated from Southeast Missouri State University with degrees in biology and political science and has her law degree from St. Louis University.
- Public Health Focus: She is a crusader for public health, improving healthcare literacy, creating immunization access for all and eliminating healthcare disparities.
This webinar is being presented through funding made possible by the Illinois Department of Public Health.
No recent news
Virtual HIV Prevention Social Media Training to Reach Young MSM of Color - November 2021
IPHA 80th Annual Virtual Conference: Powering Public Health Forward
Rise ‘N’ Learn Webinar - Borderline Personality Disorder: Effective Treatment for Difficult Clients
Why Does COVID-19 Testing in K-12 Schools Still Matter? December 2021