The Illinois Public Health Association is more than a professional membership association – we’re a community. IPHA members work and study in every discipline of public health, in every county of Illinois. We all have the same vision: optimal health for all Illinoisians achieved through a robust public health system.
Becoming an IPHA member gives you direct access to the latest public health news, training, and networking opportunities. IPHA members enjoy:
- Access to exclusive membership sections and members-only content
- Weekly email digest containing IPHA activity and relevant public health information
- Priority event registration
- Exclusive access to members-only webinars and trainings
- Access to the IPHA membership directory
- Access to the IPHA Learning Management System
- Rebate and discount programs
- Leadership opportunities
- Representation at the state and federal policy level and opportunities to be involved in advocacy efforts
Why should you join?
Shape IPHA’s advocacy and legislative agenda, develop policy resolutions, and promote public health to state legislators and leaders
Grow your network of public health colleagues and leading professionals from across the state
Expand your skills through exclusive trainings, workshops, and conferences
Types of Membership
An individual membership is perfect for public health professionals and enthusiasts who are not currently associated with an IPHA Affiliate organization. Special rates are available for retired and student members.
Governmental or non-governmental agency which pays annual dues based on the number of employees. The annual assessment is established by the IPHA Executive Council.
Membership Assessment Per Number of Employees
* Regular Affiliate is a non-governmental organization which receives one individual membership.
Interested in Affiliate Membership? Sign up today!
Affiliate Employee Membership
Affiliate employee memberships are for IPHA professionals employed by a company or organization with an IPHA affiliate membership. You will be asked to select your affiliate organization, and for your membership to be activated your account will need to be approved by the affiliate account manager.
Affiliate Employee dues are included with your employer’s Affiliate enrollment!