03/03/20239:00 AM - CST
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS MARCH 1, 2023.
Rise ‘N’ Learn Webinar –
Breaking Intergenerational Patterns of Trauma, Addiction and Dark Family Secrets
Friday, March 3, 2023 - 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Professional development workshops are sponsored by a partnership between the
Community Mental Health Board of Oak Park Township, Riveredge Hospital, and
Streamwood Behavioral Healthcare System.
Presenter: Mark Sanders, LCSW, CADC
Bio: Mark Sanders, LCSW, CADC, is an international speaker in behavioral health whose presentations have reached thousands throughout the United States, Europe, Canada, West Indies and Guam. He is the recipient of three lifetime achievement awards including the prestigious NAADAC Enlightenment Award. Mark is also the author of five books on behavioral health recovery. Learn more at: onthemarkconsulting25.com.
Workshop Title: Breaking Intergenerational Patterns of Trauma, Addiction and Dark Family Secrets
Workshop Overview: Many people can trace patterns of trauma, addictions and dark secrets in their family for five or six generations. In this presentation we will discuss the role of therapists, prevention specialists, trauma specialists, persons in recovery, families and entire communities in breaking these patterns. Other topics covered include: how to create a Healing Forest to help break intergenerational patterns and the entire community as the recovery center.
- You will learn the role of counselors and therapists to help break intergenerational patterns.
- You will learn the role of families in breaking intergenerational patterns.
- You will leave with skills which will help you mobilize entire communities to help break intergenerational patterns.
Registration Fee: $10 (payment must be made online at the time of registration).
Cancellation/Refund Policy: The registration fee is non-refundable. Individuals who paid for but missed the workshop can use their payment as a credit towards a future Rise ‘N’ Learn or IDD Provider Networking Group sponsored by the Community Mental Health Board of Oak Park Township, Riveredge Hospital and Streamwood Behavioral Healthcare System.
Webinar Link: After registering through IPHA and paying the fee for the workshop, you will receive an email one (1) business day before the training that includes a Zoom Webinar registration link. This Zoom registration assists with tracking attendance for the training. Once the Zoom registration is complete, you will receive an email from Zoom with the link to enter the workshop.
Continuing Education Credits
2.0 CEUs are available for this training.
- Riveredge Hospital is a Social Work CEU Sponsor with IDFPRunder license #159000731. The following Illinois credentials are eligible for CEUs under this license: LSW, LCSW, LPC, and LCPC.
- Providers with other credentials (i.e., QIDP) are encouraged to provide presentation information to their credential authority to consider credit for attendance.
- Attendees need to participate in at least 75% of the webinar to receive CEU credit.
Two (2) business days following the event, attendees will receive an email evaluation to complete. Evaluations will close two weeks from the event date. All attendees MUST complete the online evaluation in order to receive a CEU certificate, no exceptions. CEU certificates will be delivered three weeks following the evaluation deadline.
No recent news