Watch the webinar: https://ipha.adobeconnect.com/pyxyrkelsdhw/
The IPHA HIV Third-Party Billing Grant is hosting and presenting a webinar for local health departments, community-based organizations, and other health clinics focused on third-party billing of PrEP and related services.
- Background on PrEP – What is this HIV prevention tool? Who can benefit from it? Who can prescribe it? Where can clients access it?
- How can public health organizations in Illinois begin billing for PrEP services? - What is required for billing? What payers are covering PrEP services? What does the PrEP billing process look like?
- What ancillary services can public health organizations bill related to PrEP? – Quarterly HIV testing, labs related to a PrEP regimen, any other billable items
- What are the CPT codes related to PrEP and ancillary PrEP services? What are the typical reimbursement rates for PrEP and ancillary PrEP services?
- What challenges and best practices can IPHA share regarding billing for PrEP and ancillary PrEP services?
No recent news
Rise N' Learn Webinar - The Addiction Dance: Learning to Lead
I/DD Provider Networking Group Webinar - Understanding Dual Diagnoses and the use of the DM-ID 2
IPHA 79th Annual Conference - Virtual Learning!
Rise N' Learn Webinar - ACE Interface: Understanding the Effects of Childhood Trauma
Rise N' Learn Webinar - Understanding Child and Adolescent Anxiety: Strategies for Support including CBT and Mindfulness-Based Approaches
2020 APHA VIRTUAL Annual Meeting and Expo
Rise N' Learn Webinar - Dementia Friends Illinois: Helping the Movement to Grow