The University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences (UIH) Reference Laboratory is a full service reference laboratory with an uncompromising commitment to excellence in patient care, research and education.
Our fully accredited laboratory provides exceptional care and testing services for our medical center patients and hundreds of clients throughout the State of Illinois, Wisconsin and Indiana. Our mission, to serve the underserved is very much aligned with Health Departments and state agencies throughout Illinois.
In addition to providing state-of-the art diagnostic testing, the UIH Reference Laboratory strives to be the “ONE LAB” reference laboratory of choice for health care systems. Customers can select elements from our full-service menu to create customized relationships that meet the needs of their practice and patients.
Because we understand your needs UIH is committed to offering the following testing package:
- Testing is source specific including multiple sources
- Your specimens will be picked up by our customized courier service and delivered to the UIH laboratory for testing.
- Testing will be performed within the state of Illinois and with a state agency (UIH).
- As with all of our clients, supplies and on line ordering/resulting capabilities are provided at no charge
- Monthly client billing, third party billing to private insurance, Medicaid and Medicare billing available
- Full IT Connectivity including Bi-Directional Interfaces, Results-Only Interfaces and Patient demographic bridges
- Your account will be assigned a UIH Representative who will in-service and train your staff in person and perform ongoing regularly scheduled visits.
For additional information regarding this UIH/IPHA program please feel free to contact Jeff Beaudette at 815-236-3816 or email@example.com