JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
Join us as we strive to be "More Than Pink™."
IPHA will once again participate in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure on Friday, May 19, 2017 in Springfield, Illinois.
It's one thing to wear pink ribbons and talk about supporting a cause. It's another to do something about it. That's why we've decided to show that we're More Than Pink™ by racing for the cure and raising funds in support of Komen's vision of a world without breast cancer.
IPHA was a TOP TEN fundraiser for the 2016 Race for the Cure!
Race Day Information
2017 Komen Springfield Race for the Cure
Friday, May 19, 2017
Illinois State Capitol
301 S 2nd St
Springfield, IL 62701
Schedule of Activities
• 5:00 p.m. Activities Begin
• 5:45 p.m. Opening Ceremony
• 6:15 p.m. Survivors Line up in
Survivor Area by years
• 6:30 p.m. Survivor Group Photo
with Mr. Lincoln
• 6:35 p.m. Aerobic warmup
• 7:00 p.m. Competitive/Timed Run
• 7:02 p.m. 5K Family Run/Walk
• 7:10 p.m. One Mile Family Walk
• 8:30 p.m. Awards Ceremony
• 8:45 p.m. Pink Fireworks over Capitol